SELL YOUR EQUIPMENTSell or Auction your used food processing equipment
TURN YOUR SUPLUS EQUIPMENT INTO CASH
Do you have unused equipment wasting valuable space in your facility? Let our industry knowledge do the work to sell your spare food processing equipment. We specialize in selling individual machines or liquidating large lots with our food processing equipment auctions.
Trade in your unwanted equipment for credit towards a new or rebuilt machine of your choice.
We pay top dollar for high quality used food processing equipment.
With more than 45 years of industry experience, we have the connections to get your equipment sold fast.
Liquidate your facility and get your maximum return with Kohler Auction services.
FOOD PROCESSING EQUIPMENT AUCTIONS
Kohler Industries has been servicing food processing equipment auctions and asset liquidations since 1999. We have assisted in over 50 successful auctions around the country. Our 40+ years of food processing experience give us the knowledge to provide one of a kind service to our clients.
In today’s market place, a Kohler Food Processing Auction is the best option to get your highest possible net return.
PREVIOUS KOHLER AUCTIONS
• Hi-Grade Meats – Salt Lake City, UT
• Cargill Meat Solutions – Marysville, CA
• Hansel’n Gretel – Glendale, NY
• Atlantic Pork & Provisions – Jamaica, NY
• Karl Ehmer Quality Meats – Ridgewood, NY
• Brestensky’s Meat Market – Freeport, PA
• Foodcom International – Malaga, NJ
• Goldstar Sausage Company – Denver, CO
• Superior Midwest Meats – Harlan, IA
• OSI Group Surplus Equipment – Chicago, IL
• Stampede Meats – Bridgeview, IL
• RC Pork, Inc – Downs, KS
• Armour-Eckrich Meats – Hastings, NE
• Iowa Quality Meats – Clive, IA
• Armour-Eckrich Meats – St. Charles, IL
• Willow Brook Foods Kill Facility – Springfield, MO
• Roode Packing Company – Fairbury, NE
• Prestige Foods – Sheldon, IA
• Maple Leaf Foods – Franksville, WI
• Willow Brook Processing Facility – Springfield, MO
• Manhattan Wholesale Meats – Manhattan, KS
• Oak Valley Farms – Watertown, SD
• Armour-Eckrich Meats – Kansas City, KS
• Brookfield Farms – Chicago, IL
• Cargill Meat Solutions – Milwaukee, WI
• Rosewood Farms – St. Joseph, MO
• Sara Lee – St. Joseph, MO
• Great American Appetizers – Wahoo, NE
• Cargill Pork – Marshall, MO
• Hoekstra Foods – Kalamazoo, MI
• Rymer Foods – Chicago, IL
• Seitz Foods – St. Joseph, MO
• Country Platter Foods – Wichita, KS
• Emge – Fort Branch, IN
• Flint Hill Foods / Concept Foods – Alma, KS
• Four Star Meat Company – Baton Rouge, LA
• Henry’s Hickory House – Jacksonville, FL
• Millers Country Hams – Dresden, TN
• Sopakco Foods – San Antonio, TX
• Keystone Foods – Gadsden, AL
• Lykes Meat Group – Plant City, FL
• Pride of the South Catfish – Brooksville, MS
• Dixie Packers – Madison, FL
• Buddy’s Natural Chicken – Gonzales, TX
• Ostermann Sausage – Del Ray Beach, FL
• Metzger Packing – Paducah, KY
• Lowell Packing – Fitzgerald, GA
• Tyson Food – Russellville, AR
• Fischer Packing Company / SMG – Louisville, KY
• 21st Century Foods – San Antonio, TX
• Park 10 Foods – Houston, TX
• Smokey Hollow Foods – Little Rock, AR
• Atlantic Meat Company – Savannah, GA
• Cabot Foods – Cabot, AR
WHY CHOOSE KOHLER?
When you partner with Kohler, you’re part of a team. We’ve become an industry leader by building lasting connections with the companies we go to work for. By working together to achieve maximum profit for your equipment, our goal is investing in your continued success. Learn more about what makes us different and let’s get to work.
SELL YOUR EQUIPMENT
Ready to sell? Tell us a little more about your equipment. Be sure to attach photos for our appraisal experts.